SHB30315 - Certificate III in Nail Technology (Release 1)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals employed as nail technicians to provide manicure and pedicare services, including the application of nail art and acrylic and gel nail enhancements.
These individuals possess a range of well-developed technical and customer service skills where discretion and judgement is required and are responsible for their own outputs. This includes client consultation on nail care products and services. Nail technicians may also be self-employed and responsible for managing their own nail station.
Work is typically conducted in nail and beauty salons.
No occupational licensing, certification or specific legislative requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
SHBBCCS001 - Advise on beauty products and services
SHBBNLS001 - Provide manicure and pedicare services
SHBBNLS002 - Apply gel nail enhancements
SHBBNLS003 - Apply acrylic nail enhancements
SHBBNLS004 - Apply nail art
SHBBNLS005 - Use electric file equipment for nail services
SHBBRES001 - Research and apply beauty industry information
SHBXCCS001 - Conduct salon financial transactions
SHBXCCS002 - Provide salon services to clients
SHBXIND001 - Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment
SHBXWHS001 - Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
BSBSMB304 - Determine resource requirements for the micro business
BSBSMB403 - Market the small business
BSBSMB404 - Undertake small business planning
BSBSMB405 - Monitor and manage small business operations
BSBSMB406 - Manage small business finances
SHBBNLS006 - Apply advanced nail art
Why invest with us?
We have been providing quality training materials for the VET Sector for over twelve years. All of our materials come to you in an electronic format by CD ROM and it includes the candidates learning guide, assessment tool, trainers marking guide, Competency Mapping Tool, PowerPoint's, and any relevant readings.
Our format enables you to contextualise the material for your Organisations logo (the licence you receive enables this). The resources we know are flexible enough for any group of Students.
Also as the versions change as they invariably do, you will receive the updates at no extra cost to your Organisation.
The investment for these resources is based on the following factors;
1. The resources are able to be contextualised and replicated as you see fit. In other words the licence allows you to reprint and badge and remove and add materials to your specifications – if you feel it is necessary.
2. Once paid for there is no further costs – this month any update costs – normally 10% of the purchase cost – are waived. This covers the course for the term of the certificate – that is until the next package is released – at this rate about 6 – 7 years.
3. Any additions that we do will be sent to you automatically as they are developed.
4. You will receive all the compulsory units as well all the electives for the course.
5. These resources offer the breadth, depth and complexity of knowledge and competencies covering selecting, adapting and transferring skills and knowledge to new environments. Our resources provide you with the technical advice and early leadership skills for problem resolution. Such skills can be applied across a broad range of roles, and in a variety of contexts.
For more information please contact us on 07-3287-0700 for any inquiries you have.