CHC50113 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard.
They may have responsibility for supervision of volunteers or other staff.
Under the Education and Care Services National Law (2011) the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) publishes lists of approved early childhood education and care qualifications and information regarding regulatory requirements here: www.acecqa.gov.au.
Total number of units = 28
CHCDIV002 - Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
CHCECE001 - Develop cultural competence
CHCECE002 - Ensure the health and safety of children
CHCECE003 - Provide care for children
CHCECE004 - Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
CHCECE005 - Provide care for babies and toddlers
CHCECE007 - Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
CHCECE009 - Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
CHCECE016 - Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
CHCECE017 - Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood
CHCECE018 - Nurture creativity in children
CHCECE019 - Facilitate compliance in an education and care services
CHCECE020 - Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
CHCECE021 - Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
CHCECE022 - Promote children’s agency
CHCECE023 - Analyse information to inform learning
CHCECE024 - Design and implement the curriculum to foster children's learning and development
CHCECE025 - Embed sustainable practices in service operations
CHCECE026 - Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children
CHCLEG001 - Work legally and ethically
CHCPRT001 - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
HLTAID004 - Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
HLTWHS003 - Maintain work health and safety
CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
CHCINM002 - Meet community information needs
CHCMGT003 - Lead the work team
CHCPOL002 - Develop and implement policy
CHCPOL003 - Research and apply evidence to practice
CHCPRP003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice
CHCSAC005 - Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in school age care
BSBINN502 - Build and sustain an innovative work environment
BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
PSPMNGT605B - Manage diversity
Why invest with us?
We have been providing quality training materials for the VET Sector for over fifteen years. All of our materials come to you in an electronic format by CD ROM/USB and it includes the candidates learning guide, assessment tool, trainers marking guide, Competency Mapping Tool, PowerPoint's, and any relevant readings.
Our format enables you to contextualise the material for your Organisations logo (the licence you receive enables this). The resources we know are flexible enough for any group of Students.
Also as the versions change as they invariably do, you will receive the updates at no extra cost to your Organisation.
The investment for these resources is based on the following factors;
1. The resources are able to be contextualised and replicated as you see fit. In other words the licence allows you to reprint and badge and remove and add materials to your specifications – if you feel it is necessary.
2. The annual licencing fee for online and printing is $100 per course. This will be automatically invoiced on the anniversary of the purchase. This covers the term of the certificate – that is until the next package is released – at this rate about 6 – 7 years.
3. Any additions that we do will be sent to you automatically as they are developed.
4. You will receive all the compulsory units as well all the electives required for the course.
5. These resources offer the breadth, depth and complexity of knowledge and competencies covering selecting, adapting and transferring skills and knowledge to new environments. Our resources provide you with the technical advice and early leadership skills for problem resolution. Such skills can be applied across a broad range of roles, and in a variety of contexts.