Certificate IV in Business Qualifications
We are constantly developing materials for various sectors. You will find units under the categories that are available straight away, by download. Any units not there are being developed. Complete the enquiry form for details or contact us on our landline on 07-5670-3700. Thank you
Why invest with us?
We have been providing quality training materials for the VET Sector for over fifteen years. All of our materials come to you in an electronic format by CD ROM/USB and it includes the candidates learning guide, assessment tool, trainers marking guide, Competency Mapping Tool, PowerPoint's, and any relevant readings.
Our format enables you to contextualise the material for your Organisations logo (the licence you receive enables this). The resources we know are flexible enough for any group of Students.
Also as the versions change as they invariably do, you will receive the updates at no extra cost to your Organisation.
The investment for these resources is based on the following factors;
1. The resources are able to be contextualised and replicated as you see fit. In other words the licence allows you to reprint and badge and remove and add materials to your specifications – if you feel it is necessary.
2. The annual licencing fee for online and printing is $100 per course - This will be automatically invoiced on the anniversary of the purchase. This covers the course for the term of the certificate – that is until the next package is released – at this rate about 6 – 7 years..
3. Any additions that we do will be sent to you automatically as they are developed.
4. You will receive all the compulsory units as well all the electives required for the course.
5. These resources offer the breadth, depth and complexity of knowledge and competencies covering selecting, adapting and transferring skills and knowledge to new environments. Our resources provide you with the technical advice and early leadership skills for problem resolution. Such skills can be applied across a broad range of roles, and in a variety of contexts.
For further information on each of these qualifications all you need do is click on the picture you want to know about
Through consultation with a number of training organisations we are writing these courses and others from this package. Should you require any further information or would like to be informed when these courses or any of its units are completed would you please fill in the email request form included in each certificate and our Project Manager will let you know when the materials are available